“Continental ContiTech TWIN AUTOGEN 9,0 x 6,3 DIN EN ISO 3821 2MPa (20 BAR / 290 PSI)” on red cover
CONTI® TWIN AUTOGEN is designed for the transport of oxygen and acetylene gases. It meets the latest regulations of the DIN EN ISO 3821 standard and thus offers the highest possible safety. The hose is extremely robust, flexible, resistant to ozone and weather and has a smooth, dirt-proof cover.
The excellent quality is the reason, why the hose is being used for decades in installation and heating
system companies, foundries, shipyards, for the construction of bridges, in the steel and car body construction, over- and underground workings, in welding shops and at manufacturers of welding apparatus.
- Black, non-porous and smooth EPDM lining
- Reinforcements: synthetic fibres
- Blue, smooth EPDM-cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
- Working pressure up to 20 bar / 290 psi
- Temperature range from -40°C up to +60°C / -40°F up to +140°F
- Highly flexible, robust
- Non-buckling, dimensionally stable
- According to DIN EN ISO 3821
bar / psi
bar / psi
aprx. g/ m